The tax eFiling services of taxspanner are designed to address the diverse needs of various users.SBI eFile (Silver) Rs 150
The standard plan is for salaried individuals who are interested ...SBI eFile (Gold) Rs 250
Salary eFile (Gold) introduces the facility of a 'real' income ...SBI eFile (Platinum) Rs 500
Apart from offering assistance in creation and review of Income ...
Avail the tax planning services of taxspanner and keep up with the changing times to best utilize your financial resources.TaxOptimizerFull-year Tax Optimizer (salary) Rs 4,499
TaxOptimizer is a full-year subscription service that helps you minimize your tax payment through:
- An online solution that redesigns your salary package to provide more tax-efficient options.You get detailed computation of 35 important variables which determine your tax payment.
- Premium ITR filing, assisted by a Chartered Accountant.
- Round-the-year access ...TaxOptimizerFull-year Tax Optimizer (business) Rs 4,499
Business TaxOptimizer is a tax planning solution for business professionals. You will be assigned a dedicated chartered accountant who will interact with you via email and phone (if required) and assist you with all your tax compliance, accounting, and planning needs.!-->
Business TaxOptimizer is a tax planning solution for business ...
- Other ServicesThe bouquet of taxspanner corporate/other services offer the finest range of employee taxation related solutionsClick here to see a partial list of our customers
Enterprise software to generate digital Form 16. Millions of Form ...
Enterprise software to affix digital signature certificates on Form 16 ...
Verification of employee’s income tax proofs is a serious ...
Apart from the interaction required with Income Tax Department for ...
Services for overseas Indians - NRIs, Residents with foreign income, Expatriates ...
Solution to verify PAN of the employees against the database ...
- Tax SpanRelevant income tax law information, updates, opinions, news, views, and tips specially designed for salaried individuals. No-nonsense writing by the experts who know the subject matterHow to Slash your TAXES by Half
Are you paying too much tax?Home Loan is Super Tax Saver for all
One of the basic needs of every individual is that of having a shelter. But due to the constantly increasing property prices, not many people ...Invest in Spouse's Name Smartly to Save Tax
In the game of cricket, the most important aspect which every player wants to build upon is a PARTNERSHIP. A partnership in batting, bowling and ...
- CalculatorsTaxspanner calculators for quick and easy income tax and financial situation analysisOther calculatorsThese calculators are stand-alone software modules to provide you a quick overview of your tax and personal finance situations. To get an in-depth and comprehensive view of your financial situation, we recommend that you login/register and try to simulate or prepare your tax e return. We are always there to assist you with the usage. Contact Taxspanner support for any queries.
- Help & DemoHelp & demo aims to make your taxspanner experience even more easy and enjoyable
Follow these step-by-step screenshots to efile your tax return verified with Income Tax department database ...
Follow these step-by-step screenshots to revise your tax return in just a few minutes. Firstly ...
- What are the instructions to send ITR-V to CPC?
- How do I use taxspanner to prepare my income tax return?
- How do I track income tax refund for TDS deducted from salary?
- How will the new PAN card be delivered to me?
- How can I calculate Gross Annual Value of a property which is let out?
- How to file return without TAN number of employer
- What is the difference between sections 80C and 80CCC?
- What are the payment options available at TaxSpanner?
- Is Digitally Signed Form 16 valid?
- How do I get the refund cheque if my address has changed?
- How to save capital gains from sale of house?
- What is Tax Planning?
- How can I file my paper IT return?
- Can I claim exemption u/s 54F for repayment of Home Loan?
- Why do I need to have a PAN?
- How do I calculate my net consideration price?
- Can I claim exemption u/s 54B on transfer of urban agricultural land?
- In which year should I report my income from dividend?
- What are the disadvantages of a PPF account?
- Can capital gain from sale of agricultural land, be exempt by purchasing a house?
- < Newer posts
- Older posts >