The tax eFiling services of taxspanner are designed to address the diverse needs of various users.Salary eFile plus Rs 449
E-filing of tax returns verified with the I-T department database ...Salary eFile plus (assisted) Rs 699
Get your tax return prepared by an expert tax practitioner ...!-->Optimizer (assisted) Rs 1,499
Salary TaxOptimizer is a full-year subscription service that helps you ...!-->Investor eFile plus Rs 749
E-filing for taxpayers who invested in shares/derivatives/mutual funds ...Investor eFile plus (assisted) Rs 1,249
CA assisted verified e-filing for investors who seek complete peace ...!-->Investor tax optimizer Rs 4,499
Full-year tax optimization and premium eFiling assistance from specialist CAs ...!-->
Avail the tax planning services of taxspanner and keep up with the changing times to best utilize your financial resources.TaxOptimizerFull-year Tax Optimizer (salary) Rs 4,499
TaxOptimizer is a full-year subscription service that helps you minimize your tax payment through:
- An online solution that redesigns your salary package to provide more tax-efficient options.You get detailed computation of 35 important variables which determine your tax payment.
- Premium ITR filing, assisted by a Chartered Accountant.
- Round-the-year access ...TaxOptimizerFull-year Tax Optimizer (business) Rs 4,499
Business TaxOptimizer is a tax planning solution for business professionals. You will be assigned a dedicated chartered accountant who will interact with you via email and phone (if required) and assist you with all your tax compliance, accounting, and planning needs.!-->
Business TaxOptimizer is a tax planning solution for business ...
- Other ServicesThe bouquet of taxspanner corporate/other services offer the finest range of employee taxation related solutionsClick here to see a partial list of our customers
Enterprise software to generate digital Form 16. Millions of Form ...
Enterprise software to affix digital signature certificates on Form 16 ...
Verification of employee’s income tax proofs is a serious ...
Apart from the interaction required with Income Tax Department for ...
Services for overseas Indians - NRIs, Residents with foreign income, Expatriates ...
Solution to verify PAN of the employees against the database ...
- Tax SpanRelevant income tax law information, updates, opinions, news, views, and tips specially designed for salaried individuals. No-nonsense writing by the experts who know the subject matterHow Free ITR Filing is Making a Hole in your Pocket
Old Wisdom for the New Age
Once upon a time, the city of Damascus got all its sugar from India. The price of sugar in ...Mistakes to Avoid while Filing Your Return
Every year taxpayers not just in lakhs but in crores file their income tax return. Majority of them have done it more than once. For ...20 Reasons to choose TaxSpanner to eFile your ITR
We can’t give you one reason why you should choose TaxSpanner to file your tax returns.
- CalculatorsTaxspanner calculators for quick and easy income tax and financial situation analysisOther calculatorsThese calculators are stand-alone software modules to provide you a quick overview of your tax and personal finance situations. To get an in-depth and comprehensive view of your financial situation, we recommend that you login/register and try to simulate or prepare your tax e return. We are always there to assist you with the usage. Contact Taxspanner support for any queries.
- Help & DemoHelp & demo aims to make your taxspanner experience even more easy and enjoyable
Follow these step-by-step screenshots to efile your tax return verified with Income Tax department database ...
Follow these step-by-step screenshots to revise your tax return in just a few minutes. Firstly ...
If you wish to procure Digital Signature, you can do so from TaxSpanner for just Rs. 599. This price does not include the price of hardware token which must be separately procured.
If you efile your tax return without digital signatures, then you have to post/mail one-page efiling acknowledgment (ITR-V) at the income tax PO Box. If you efile your IT return along with your digital signature, then you do not need to deposit ITR-V. Email email@example.com to procure DSC.
Do you need to buy Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)?
- Not necessarily. You can e-file your return without DSC. E-filing without Digital Signature is also equally convenient.
- To procure DSC, you need to submit attested documents such as ID proofs and application forms, and presently, there is no other use of DSC other than signing your e-return. So, there is limited utility of DSC at present.
- The Income Tax Department has made the ITR-V deposit process very convenient for the assessees. Hence, DSC has even limited usage since it is only issued for validity of 1 or 2 yrs.
Procedure to procure DSC
After login, once you make the payment for DSC, you will instantly receive an email with the instructions. To get the DSC, you will have to fill the DSC application form and also have to provide the attested copies of the identification proofs. The DSC would be issued after the receipt and proper verification of all the documents.
Documents required to procure DSC
A. Attested copy of any one: passport, driving license, voters id, PAN card, PF statement, ration card
B. Attested copy as address proof of any one: latest telephone bill, latest electricity bill, LIC receipt (if LIC policy taken by applicant), documentary proof of professional membership (ICAI, ICSI, ICWAI)
C. Latest photograph
D. Filled Class 2 DSC Form – will be attached with the email. Ensure that you have signed on page 1 and 2 of the form. On the first page, cross sign your photograph. Ignore page 3 and 4 of the form.
Note: Attestation may be by a bank manager of a nationalized or private bank (excluding cooperative banks), public notary, class I gazetted officer or company secretary
Note: In case the address on application is same as on document submitted under A (as above) then the document mentioned in B is not required
- Download your electronic return (XML file) from TaxSpanner and save it on your computer.
- Upload the saved XML file on Income Tax department website (www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in).
- If you have DSC (Digital Signature Certificate), attach DSC along with your XML file.
- If you already have a username/password on Income Tax department website, login using that. Else, create your login using your name, date of birth and PAN.
- You will receive one-page acknowledgment of your e-filing (named ITR-V) in your email.
- If you attached your DSC with the e-return, simply save your ITR-V. You do not need to do anything else.
- If you did not attach your DSC with the e-return, then you have to sign and post/mail one copy of ITR-V to the income tax PO Box.
As a software engineer, I was always concerned about return filing. Taxspanner website has made me confident of doing taxes on my own..
Software Engineer, Bangalore