The tax eFiling services of taxspanner are designed to address the diverse needs of various users.Salary eFile plus Rs 449
E-filing of tax returns verified with the I-T department database ...Salary eFile plus (assisted) Rs 699
Get your tax return prepared by an expert tax practitioner ...!-->Optimizer (assisted) Rs 1,499
Salary TaxOptimizer is a full-year subscription service that helps you ...!-->Investor eFile plus Rs 749
E-filing for taxpayers who invested in shares/derivatives/mutual funds ...Investor eFile plus (assisted) Rs 1,249
CA assisted verified e-filing for investors who seek complete peace ...!-->Investor tax optimizer Rs 4,499
Full-year tax optimization and premium eFiling assistance from specialist CAs ...!-->
Avail the tax planning services of taxspanner and keep up with the changing times to best utilize your financial resources.TaxOptimizerFull-year Tax Optimizer (salary) Rs 4,499
TaxOptimizer is a full-year subscription service that helps you minimize your tax payment through:
- An online solution that redesigns your salary package to provide more tax-efficient options.You get detailed computation of 35 important variables which determine your tax payment.
- Premium ITR filing, assisted by a Chartered Accountant.
- Round-the-year access ...TaxOptimizerFull-year Tax Optimizer (business) Rs 4,499
Business TaxOptimizer is a tax planning solution for business professionals. You will be assigned a dedicated chartered accountant who will interact with you via email and phone (if required) and assist you with all your tax compliance, accounting, and planning needs.!-->
Business TaxOptimizer is a tax planning solution for business ...
- Other ServicesThe bouquet of taxspanner corporate/other services offer the finest range of employee taxation related solutionsClick here to see a partial list of our customers
Enterprise software to generate digital Form 16. Millions of Form ...
Enterprise software to affix digital signature certificates on Form 16 ...
Verification of employee’s income tax proofs is a serious ...
Apart from the interaction required with Income Tax Department for ...
Services for overseas Indians - NRIs, Residents with foreign income, Expatriates ...
Solution to verify PAN of the employees against the database ...
- Tax SpanRelevant income tax law information, updates, opinions, news, views, and tips specially designed for salaried individuals. No-nonsense writing by the experts who know the subject matterHow Free ITR Filing is Making a Hole in your Pocket
Old Wisdom for the New Age
Once upon a time, the city of Damascus got all its sugar from India. The price of sugar in ...Mistakes to Avoid while Filing Your Return
Every year taxpayers not just in lakhs but in crores file their income tax return. Majority of them have done it more than once. For ...20 Reasons to choose TaxSpanner to eFile your ITR
We can’t give you one reason why you should choose TaxSpanner to file your tax returns.
- CalculatorsTaxspanner calculators for quick and easy income tax and financial situation analysisOther calculatorsThese calculators are stand-alone software modules to provide you a quick overview of your tax and personal finance situations. To get an in-depth and comprehensive view of your financial situation, we recommend that you login/register and try to simulate or prepare your tax e return. We are always there to assist you with the usage. Contact Taxspanner support for any queries.
- Help & DemoHelp & demo aims to make your taxspanner experience even more easy and enjoyable
Follow these step-by-step screenshots to efile your tax return verified with Income Tax department database ...
Follow these step-by-step screenshots to revise your tax return in just a few minutes. Firstly ...
- Whether capital gain on compulsory acquisition of urban agricultural land exempt?
- Can I claim exemption u/s 54B on transfer of urban agricultural land?
- What is the difference between deductions under sections 80DD and 80DDB?
- How can I calculate my indexed cost of acquisition?
- When will I be able to efile my IT return?
- What is the meaning of Relinquishment?
- Capital gain deposit account scheme
- Can capital gain from sale of agricultural land, be exempt by purchasing a house?
- Download ITR1 form
- Can I claim deductions u/s 80C to 80 U from Long term capital gain?
- Whether ex gratia payment received on the death is taxable?
- What is the full value of consideration?
- What is the tax treatment of advance rent received?
- Is rent from vacant land chargeable under income from house property?
- Can I claim deduction for the amount deposited in a Fixed Deposit for 3 years?
- What is basic salary?
- Whether conversion of preference shares into ordinary shares is a transfer?
- If winnings for lottery arise or accrue outside India, taxable in India?
- U/s 54EC what is the amount that I need to invest– sale value or capital gains?
- Whether capital gains are taxable on accrual or receipt basis?
- How Free ITR Filing is Making a Hole in your Pocket
- Mistakes to Avoid while Filing Your Return
- 20 Reasons to choose TaxSpanner to eFile your ITR
- New Rules of Tax Filing for 2014: More Disclosures required by NRIs
- New Rules of Tax Filing for 2014: Capital Gains, Commodity Trade and Purchase of Immovable Property