The tax eFiling services of taxspanner are designed to address the diverse needs of various users.Salary eFile plus Rs 449
E-filing of tax returns verified with the I-T department database ...Optimizer (assisted) Rs 1,499
Salary TaxOptimizer is a full-year subscription service that helps you ...!-->Salary eFile plus (assisted) Rs 699
Get your tax return prepared by an expert tax practitioner ...!-->Investor eFile plus Rs 749
E-filing for taxpayers who invested in shares/derivatives/mutual funds ...Investor eFile plus (assisted) Rs 1,249
CA assisted verified e-filing for investors who seek complete peace ...!-->Investor tax optimizer Rs 4,499
Full-year tax optimization and premium eFiling assistance from specialist CAs ...!-->
Avail the tax planning services of taxspanner and keep up with the changing times to best utilize your financial resources.TaxOptimizerFull-year Tax Optimizer (salary) Rs 4,499
TaxOptimizer is a full-year subscription service that helps you minimize your tax payment through:
- An online solution that redesigns your salary package to provide more tax-efficient options.You get detailed computation of 35 important variables which determine your tax payment.
- Premium ITR filing, assisted by a Chartered Accountant.
- Round-the-year access ...TaxOptimizerFull-year Tax Optimizer (business) Rs 4,499
Business TaxOptimizer is a tax planning solution for business professionals. You will be assigned a dedicated chartered accountant who will interact with you via email and phone (if required) and assist you with all your tax compliance, accounting, and planning needs.!-->
Business TaxOptimizer is a tax planning solution for business ...
- Other ServicesThe bouquet of taxspanner corporate/other services offer the finest range of employee taxation related solutionsClick here to see a partial list of our customers
Enterprise software to generate digital Form 16. Millions of Form ...
Enterprise software to affix digital signature certificates on Form 16 ...
Verification of employee’s income tax proofs is a serious ...
Apart from the interaction required with Income Tax Department for ...
Services for overseas Indians - NRIs, Residents with foreign income, Expatriates ...
Solution to verify PAN of the employees against the database ...
- Tax SpanRelevant income tax law information, updates, opinions, news, views, and tips specially designed for salaried individuals. No-nonsense writing by the experts who know the subject matterBudget 2015: What’s in store for you?
As rightly predicted by us weeks ago, the budget has been in tune with the Modi government’s agenda of attacking black money, with no ...Expectations from Budget 2015
As most of us are aware, the present government has come to power on agenda of development and controlling black money. Hence, budget proposal is ...
- CalculatorsTaxspanner calculators for quick and easy income tax and financial situation analysisOther calculatorsThese calculators are stand-alone software modules to provide you a quick overview of your tax and personal finance situations. To get an in-depth and comprehensive view of your financial situation, we recommend that you login/register and try to simulate or prepare your tax e return. We are always there to assist you with the usage. Contact Taxspanner support for any queries.
- Help & DemoHelp & demo aims to make your taxspanner experience even more easy and enjoyable
Follow these step-by-step screenshots to efile your tax return verified with Income Tax department database ...
Follow these step-by-step screenshots to revise your tax return in just a few minutes. Firstly ...
- What are the instructions to send ITR-V to CPC?
- How do I use taxspanner to prepare my income tax return?
- How will the new PAN card be delivered to me?
- How do I track income tax refund for TDS deducted from salary?
- How to file return without TAN number of employer
- What is the difference between sections 80C and 80CCC?
- How can I calculate Gross Annual Value of a property which is let out?
- What are the payment options available at TaxSpanner?
- How to save capital gains from sale of house?
- Is Digitally Signed Form 16 valid?
- How do I get the refund cheque if my address has changed?
- What is Tax Planning?
- How can I file my paper IT return?
- How do I calculate my net consideration price?
- Why do I need to have a PAN?
- Can I claim exemption u/s 54F for repayment of Home Loan?
- What are the disadvantages of a PPF account?
- In which year should I report my income from dividend?
- Can I claim exemption u/s 54B on transfer of urban agricultural land?
- Why was the status of my e-return failure?
- < Newer posts
- Older posts >